Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The story thus far

In 2003 I moved to Iowa from Seattle to start medical school and, what with the geographic dislocation and the demands of medical training, I have become miserably lame at staying in touch with the people in my life.

However, last week I was fortunate enough to spend time with four very important people from my past. This week is the first week of my fourth (and last) year of medical school. And the combination of these two events seems like some kind of milestone. Hence the sudden onset of bloggery, in an attempt to stay a bit better connected.

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2007 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Welcome to Bloggistan, Mister Ben!! Fourth year already? Congratulations on ALL the milestones you've already achieved. I’m sure you’ve spent some spare time (not that med students are allocated much) to thinking about where you’ll practice – I bet you’ll find somewhere challenging and rewarding, and I’m not talking about a Californian plastic surgery practice. Save that for later (when I need to get it done discretely…)

 
At June 28, 2007 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Melinda June said...

It was most wonderful to see you, my love. It meant a lot to have you there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home