Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whirlwind

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind, but -- unusually for this year -- in a fun way. EM conference in New Orleans, wrapped up a delightful rotation at the VA Hospital (I love working with the vets), then a much-anticipated week off, most of which I spent in Puerto Vallarta with N and her family. Currently whiling away the weekend in Palo Alto at a wedding, then I start my OB rotation on Monday; time to deliver some babies!

I can hardly believe that I'm only a month away from being finished with intern year; R2 year (i.e., second year of residency) starts on July 1. It's reported to be more difficult in some ways than the year I just finished, but at least it will be mostly spent in the emergency department, where I want to be.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home