Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Unstormy weather

Today I was going back through some older posts, looking for something that might be expanded into a larger piece. (Any suggestions?) I'd forgotten that I used to have a category called Weather Geek. Gotta say that moving from the extremes of Iowa weather to the Bay Area's temperate climes has kind of eliminated that category for me. Time was when I would blog about tornadoes (even live-blogged a couple), ice storms, heat waves, blizzards. I think the most I've managed from the Bay Area was a short post about rain. Not even a torrential, car-floating downpour; just noting that it was raining, as opposed to not.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2009 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

one of the things this weather geek loves the most about SF is the "microclimates". hot in the financial district, freezing in the sunset -- all on the same day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home