Friday, June 3, 2011

Taipei airport early morning

On my way to my next rotation -- Bali! It's kind of an unbelievable stroke of luck, but I'm going to be rotating at a hospital there giving emergency medicine lectures, doing bedside teaching on rounds, consulting on medivac decisions, and on call for consults 24/7.

I'm posting from the Taipei airport, where I'm transiting early in the morning. No place open for post-trans-Pacific flight rehydration but all the duty-free shops are open and there's wireless, so I guess I can't complain.

Anyway, I've never heard a bad word about Bali and I've never been before, so I'm off to see for myself. Hope to have a reliable enough internet connection that I can post about my Indonesian adventures.

Meanwhile, don't forget about the new music blog. I posted a new recording just before I left, and who knows what I'll be posting while I'm in Bali....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home