Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ow! Ow! I'll talk!

I know that nobody'll believe this, but I wasn't trying to be coy regarding the location of my upcoming interview -- I've just been super-busy with school. However, I've obviously enraged the mob, and I don't need that kinda trouble.

So, in a bid to forestall the threatened physical and emotional violence, I can reveal that the aforementioned interview is relatively nearby in the Midwest. Indulge me for the moment if I'm a little scanty on the details; I'm just getting started with the process.

However, I can offer two guarantees to my loyal and demanding readers: 1) if I interview anywhere near any of you I'll be certain to let you know; and 2) fear not, in four months you will be tired of the constant yakking about residency-seeking on this blog and begging me to write about something else.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

oh-my-gosh! so WHERE the heck is it???????

 
At October 10, 2007 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Kireliols said...

With all this secrecy and intrigue, it must be someplace embarrassing. A minute clinic in a nebraska walmart, perhaps?

 
At October 11, 2007 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Melinda June said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 11, 2007 at 6:00 PM , Blogger michaelg said...

I'm so confused. He said he wasn't being coy, but too busy. Then he takes the time to be vague and still doesn't tell us where it is.
There is no shame in doing your residency at Calmar General or a hospital of similar scale. You'll just get a lot of exposure to nail fungus, hemorroids,psoriasis and an occasional pregnant cheerleader.
Please, please, please, just tell us where it is!!

 
At October 12, 2007 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Melinda June said...

I take it back. xo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home