Thursday, November 27, 2008

On-call Liveblogging: Thanksgiving edition

And here it is, Thanksgiving evening heading into night. Managed to send holiday wishes to only a few friends & family -- apologies for not being better in touch with everyone.

Kind of a crazy day today. A lot of labs and offices were closed or slow, which put some pressure on the clinical side. Not sure how tonight will go, but there'll be some cleanup to do tomorrow.

The hospital gave us meal tickets for turkey in the cafeteria, so I managed to get a Thanksgiving dinner with only the pie interrupted by a page. Rumor has it that there's some pumpkin pie in the resident room, so I'm strongly motivated to head over and, um, write a clinical note. Or something....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2008 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben Hippen! I am in San Francisco right now. Call me at 402-490-7306. I'm here until Sun, Dec 7.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home