Monday, March 9, 2009

21 Days Later

(With apologies to Danny Boyle.)

Just finished a bit of a marathon in terms of continuous days on duty. But now I have a day off! Of course, I was in the hospital so late tonight that I actually worked over an hour into my day off. But if you're going to be that fastidious about your "days off" you'll never make it as an intern. I'll take what I can get.

Anyway, I thought I'd open a bottle and have a glass of wine to celebrate, but surveying the kitchen drawers it turns out that Lady M got custody of both of the corkscrews. May have to improvise here....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2009 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Madame Leiderhosen said...

Honey. Darling, you KNOW where I am. I have scotch. Screw the wine and c'mon over!

 
At March 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Little Sister said...

Pliers and a drywall screw work in a pinch...so you don't have a Swiss Army Knife? Heh, and you call yourself an intern....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home