Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Anybody know how to get out highlighter stains?

One week to go until the boards. My fingers and clothes are starting to acquire errant highlighter marks (I never used to use a highlighter) and I'm sporting glasses (I never used to wear glasses).

Earlier this evening I was reviewing syndromes of overdose and withdrawal for various drugs of abuse. Which one presents with headaches, irritability, and fatigue? That would be caffeine withdrawal.

I'm trying not to fixate on the following from Chapter 15, Geriatrics, describing normal changes associated with aging: "...slightly decreased ability to learn new material."

Hey, does anybody remember the signs of caffeine withdrawal? And where's my highlighter?!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home