Friday, November 23, 2007

On the run

Had a pleasant couple of days with friends and family after getting home from a very encouraging interview in Chicago. Later today I'm off to the west coast for another interview, where I will be enjoying the hospitality of none other than the delightful and talented Madame L. For added fun, I'll be taking a carry-on-sized board exam review book.

Not sure how much posting I'll be doing from out west, so I'll leave y'all with this. Lady M and I saw 28 Weeks Later the other evening. Now, I was a huge fan of 28 Days Later, and I have to admit that I had low expectations for the sequel. Fortunately I was proved wrong -- I thought it was every bit the worthy successor. (On the other hand, I've been known to show more than average enthusiasm for sequels -- long-time pals will remember scuffling with me over Godfather 3.) In any case, this provides me with an excuse to share my all-time favorite Straight Dope article: When the zombies take over, how long till the electricity fails?

Finally, a big ol' mea culpa in the blogging department. I have been failing to link back to folks who have linked to me (rude!), answer tags (lame!), etc. (etc!). But I'll get my act together and make amends when I'm back home next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home