Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Watching the skies

I was due to fly out this morning for one last interview tomorrow, but it's snowing, snowing, snowing and two of my flights have already been canceled. Let's see what my good buds at the National Weather Service have to say about local conditions at the airport:

"Hazardous Weather Outlook
Winter Storm Warning
This Afternoon: Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow...Blustery, with a north wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph...Total daytime snow accumulation of around 4 inches."

Hmm, that doesn't sound promising. Oh, and my airline's online reservation system has, unsurprisingly, crashed. So far today I've been routed through Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, and St. Louis. I wonder what city I'll be in tonight?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home