Monday, February 4, 2008

Four things, eight times

Since I failed so miserably last time, this time I'm living up to my Melinda June-inspired tag obligations:

Various sets of four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular order

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. house painter
2. taco slinger (Taco Bill's, anyone?)
3. music copyist
4. laboratory research assistant

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. 32 Short Films About Glenn Gould
2. Spirited Away
3. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
4. Tremors

Four places I have lived:
1. Decorah, IA
2. Boston
3. Seattle
4. Asmara, Eritrea

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. The Sopranos
2. Breaking Bad
3. The Office (UK version)
4. The Office (US version)

Four places I have been:
1. Churchill, Manitoba
2. Qing Dao, China
3. Cromer, Norfolk (UK)
4. Agordat, Eritrea

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pella bologna
2. injera
3. rice pilaf
4. Tombstone Supreme frozen pizza

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Where the grass is greener.
2. Close to you.
3. Under the sea in an octopus's garden in the shade.
4. Philadelphia, on the whole.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. April in Veracruz.
2. Finishing med school.
3. Starting residency.
4. Finally having an income again! (see #2 and #3)

3 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Madame Leiderhosen said...

Okay, I give. What's Pella bologna.
Philly? Really?

 
At February 6, 2008 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Dear Madame Leiderhosen, I don't know you but I would say that sometimes with El Beño, ours is not to ask why...

 
At February 6, 2008 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Madame Leiderhosen said...

Darling Tom the Intrepid Adventurer:
Yes, but someone has to pester him. Our Beniolio would feel lonely and neglected without the comments even if it's just me asking stupid ass questions.

Maybe you are in need some pestering as well?
- Madame L.

PS: And don't think I haven't heard about you. Good god on a biscuit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home