Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Between flights

Quick update for anyone wondering what happened to me. (Something that I often wonder, myself.)

I'm on the interview trail in a big way. Flew in from Boston the night before last, then later this morning it's back to New England, followed by a couple of interviews in NYC (the city so nice, they named it New York), after which I head for southern California. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the laptop I was hoping to have for all of this, so I haven't really been able to post to the blog, read or return e-mails, or generally have any idea what's going on in the wider world. This morning I'm mostly just grateful that when I booked today's flight for New Year's Day I had the good sense not to put myself on the 7:00 AM flight.

Thanks for the well-wishes and concerned inquiries -- I'll provide more details as soon as I can.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 5:56 PM , Blogger michaelg said...

Didn't you have a birthday yesterday?? I haven't been to one of your birthday parties since you turned 6 or 7, but I've got a strange memory for these things. Happy Birthday!

 
At January 10, 2008 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Kireliols said...

This has been the longest layover in history! You should get a new travel agent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home