Monday, February 18, 2008

Up to my eyeballs...in eyeballs!

Today I went back to a clinical clerkship in the hospital for the first time in two months. Although the last eight weeks of traveling and interviews and board exams haven't exactly been a vacation, it kind of feels like I'm coming back from one. So I started ophthalmology today. I should learn some useful stuff and if nothing else there are only 12 weeks until graduation! I may be a student ophthalmologist now, but I won't be a pupil for long....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Let's try to regain our focus here.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Ben-Bob said...

I'll try to keep a lid on it.

 
At February 23, 2008 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Tom said...

There will be 40 lashes for you if you don’t! There’s no need to make a spectacle of yourself!

 
At February 23, 2008 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Ben-Bob said...

Yes, I should think of my image.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home