Monday, July 20, 2009

Fly fishing

The other day I bought some new underwear. It looked like my current favorite model in the packaging, and I was glad to be extending my laundry cycle. (Unlike a 90s-style politician, I will not be revealing what type of undies I wear -- although rest assured that they are both sporty and sexy).

Imagine my surprise, then, when I got home and discovered that they have no flies! I checked the packaging, and not a word about this design update anywhere. What the hell? Is this the new thing? Have I drifted so hopelessly behind the tide of fashion during medical training that I don't even understand underwear anymore? I don't want to get too hung up on this, but when you work a resident's hours convenience is very important.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 6:12 AM , Blogger Sonja said...

Oh, you're hung all right.

 
At July 21, 2009 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Kireliols said...

Were you shopping in the ladies department again?

 
At July 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Tom said...

As I'm not certain you're getting enough rest I just wonder if you had put them on backwards?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home